Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 23, 2010

I think I am the first one to post anything on my blog- LOL.  This is my first time doing a blog and I hope that I am doing it the right way.  There are so many people who are living with NF, both 1 and 2.  It is becoming more aware and not as uncommon.  NFis more heard about these days.  Some people are suffering more than others are and people I think deal with it differently than others.  I feel that God made us this way for a reason.  I know we might think that it is not fair that we are dealing with this, but I always think that it could be worse than what it is. Everyday is a blessing!!

3 comments:

  1. I like that you are starting a blog I hope that it goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey baby,AWESOME blog! I wish you the best with it.I am so proud to call you my wife,I love you! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete