Saturday, February 5, 2011

I realized

Call me crazy, but I have kind of realized something.  I have tons of friends on faceboook who have NF and a majority of those friends who have had tumors or have tumors are located on the left side, whether it is the left eye, left side of the brain, and so on.  And also I might jumping to conclusions here, but most people's right side is the dominate, like writing and what not.  So if the right side is the dominate, and the left is not, but tumors happen on the left side that is not dominate....?  Am I losing anyone or do you know what I am talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacki, my name is Jen and I also have NF. I am follwing your blog! I actually have most of my tumors on my right side but my most painful tumor is in my lower left abdomen. Crazy. Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

    ReplyDelete