Monday, November 15, 2010

Book

I am thinking of writing a book about my life and what is was lke gowing up with NF.  I have a title in mind- I have NF but it does not have me.. what do you think?  I think is sounds kinda cool- I am hoping to get started on it soon- maybe over Thanksgiving vaca- I do not know if I should write it out first or just go with the gusto and type it out.  I am going to keep a notebook with me at all times so if I think of anything to write, I can write it down in my book.  I have so many notebooks and journals, and books to read- I am obsessed with all of them.  I love books, notebooks, and journals.  I am picky about journals and notebooks, for one they need to be college ruled and the also have to have the spiral thingee so i get just flip it over and write. 

1 comment: