Monday, November 29, 2010

Everyday is million of choices

So I am sitting around one day- I think I was people watching- something that I do all the time.  I see people who are happy, sad, angry, aggravated.  Kudos to the happy person. But why the sad, angry, aggravated ones.  DId they have a bad day at work, or just a bad day in general. DId they go to the stroe only to find out that what they wanted the store did not have (I guess they could not find any substitutions)  Did two friends get into a fight? I sometimes will make up stories about people- funny ones.  I hate seeing people upset and angry- I mean we should be happy all the time- yes it is hard- things will tick us off- but will that tick go away after a minute or is the tick going to follow you around for the rest of the day and bring other people down with you.  That is your choice.
Everyday we make a choice, we make a choice to get out of bed in the morning- and for those people who just want five more minutes of bed time (this is me) think about the people that wish they could just have five minutes being out of bed. All of us drag going into work, but think about this: WE HAVE JOBS!!Another person would kill to have your job, no matter what it is.  You might be thinking ok buddy take the job, I will go home, watch tv, and what not... trust me you will get bored after a while. No fun staying home when no one else is around cuz they are working.  If you think you are having a bad day... well then how about that cancer patient who has to for another round of chemo, how about a first time mom losing her child from a miscarriage, or a mom gives birth to twins, but one passes.  Men and Women who are fighting for our country to make sure USA is going to be safe.  I do not hear them complining about their day.  Sure life is hard, if life was easy and if everything was given to us, then we would never learn anything, now would we? So suck it up and deal with life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment