Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happy Day

Why does it seem that most of us are not happy with ourselves.  By this meaning, when people say.. I wish I had more money, I wish I had a big house, i wish I had a new car, i wish I looked like this and so on and so forth.  Of course I find myself saying these exact same things, especially with NF.  Of course I wish I did not have it and I wish I did not have the "bumps".  But I do and there is nothing I can do about it (yet- who knows maybe there will be a cure and they can go away) but for now it is what it is.  I am not going to get upset or dwell on something that I can't change.  All of us (in general) need to be happy with what we have instead of being upset and wishing on something that we do not have.  Guaranteed there are millions of people out there who love to switch places with me and there are people are there who have a lot less than I do and wish they had what I had.  I have a roof over my head, a wonderful husband, wonderful family and friends (Love you all), a good job, and so much more.  If only we took the time too look at we have- we have it good compared to a lot of people out there.  We just need to keep the faith and thank God every day that we get to get out of bed in the morning and do our thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment