Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Randomness

I am a little upset with myself.  I keep saying that I am going to write something everyday on my blog and I have yet to succeed in doing so.  I am lucky if I do it once every other week.  I go to work, come home, cook dinner, shower, and then I go to school on-line for a few hours, and then make the lunches for the next day, and wash up for bed, and before I know it, it is just about 11:00pm. 
I was having pain on my right side, the same place I had my surgery when I was  nine years old.  So of course I was freaking out.  I know the pain back then was horrible- i could not even walk without help, and if I had to sneeze, I screamed cuz the pain in my side was brutal.  But what i do not remember is how the pain started- did it start out like this and just got worse, or was it bad right from the start.  Well anyway I have no more pain, so maybe it was just a pulled/strained muscle.  Most of the time when I get an "ouchie" I think the worst.  I kind of get into panic mode and want to see a doctor right away- just in case.  I know I should think negative, but I am a "what if girl". 

No comments:

Post a Comment